- Outer casing moulded from ABS thermoplastic resin.
- Alternating compressor, with protection device timed to delay restart by 3 minutes after each shutdown.
- Two operating speeds.
- Humidistat allowing preselection of residual moisture level in the room (HUM button: 50%, 60%, 70%, 80% or CONTINUOUS).
- Antifreeze thermostat designed to prevent icing internally of the appliance, thereby allowing operation even at low temperatures.
- Removable and washable dust filter serving to prevent the growth of bacteria inside the appliance and capture airborne dust particles.
- Set of indicator lights combined with a digital display, designed to show: operating status of the appliance, selected fan speed, and system lockout — accompanied by audible warning signal — triggered when water of condensation reaches the maximum limit in the collection tank (removable container holding 3.6 litres).
- Factory-prepared for connection to a tube of 6 mm diameter, so as to allow uninterrupted operation of the appliance without the need for periodic removal and emptying of the condensate collection tank.
- It contains fluorinated greenhouse gas.
- Hermetically sealed equipment.
DEUMIDO RANGE CODE 26010
Technical and Performance Data
- Absorbed Current max (A) – 1,44
- Absorbed Power max (W) – 250
- Compressor Type – Reciprocating
- Frequency (Hz) – 50
- Max ambient temperature for continuous operation (°C) – 32
- Min ambient temperature for continuous operation (°C) – 5ration (°C)
- Number of Phases (Ph) – 1
- Number of speeds – 2
- Refrigerant Type – R134a
- Standard refrigerant charge (g) – 100
- Tank Capacity (l) – 3,6
- Voltage (V) – 230-240
- Weight (Kg) – 11
- Removed humidity (l/g) (at 30°C/80% R.H.) – 10
- Removerd humidity (30 °C; 80% R.H.) (l/24h) – 10
- Sound pressure level Lp [dB (A)] 3m – max speed – 37
- Sound pressure level Lp [dB (A)] 3m – min speed – 35
- Size A (mm) – 330
- Size B (mm) – 522
- Size C (mm) – 247